If you have been in a car accident and need consultation, contact Wyly & Cook car accident attorneys. According the dmv.org, documenting evidence can potentially strengthen you case and suggest the following…
- Take noteson anything you can remember about the accident as soon as you are physically able.
- Return to the scene of the accidentto search for and take pictures of evidence.
- Preserve physical evidence
- Contact witnesses.
- If you collected witness contact information at the time of the accident, contact them as soon as possible to get their observations down on paper.
- Document your injuries.
- Take photographs and get medical attention to provide evidence of the seriousness of your injuries.
What about compensation? Wyly & Cook will help review and determine what your damages and compensation is worth. There are many types of damages that can be considered including…
- Cost of medical bills.
- Lost wages.
- Loss of earning capacity.
- Property loss.
- Pain and suffering.
- Emotional distress.
- Loss of an extremity.
- Loss of consortium, if the accident caused a strain on your relationship.
Don’t let car insurance companies give you the run around. You need proper compensation for your property and any other loss that you have suffered due to a car accident. Want more information? Visit the FAQ Section of our website and CALL Wyly & Cook today for a free consultation.