Dedicated to
helping the injured.

At Wyly & Cook, PLLC, we represent the underdog: never companies or corporations.

Personal Attention
from a Lawyer

Working with us means you have direct access to qualified legal professionals at all times.

Ready to Take
the First Step?

We can review your auto accident claim and inform you of your rights at no cost to you.

DRUNK DRIVING ACCIDENTS 2017-06-16T15:38:27+00:00


Help for Victims of Drunk Driving Accidents

Have you been injured by a reckless drunk driver? Drunk drivers can be incredibly dangerous to other drivers and pedestrians on the road. Intoxication greatly impairs a person’s timing, reaction and ability to make quick and decisive decisions. The state of Texas has one of the highest drunk driving accident and fatality rates in the country, and if you have been injured, you may be eligible to receive financial compensation with the assistance of a Houston car accident attorney.

In 2010, 1,259 people were killed in Texas because of an alcohol-impaired driver. That number is staggering, and if you have been injured or know someone who has passed because of a reckless drunk driver, you deserve strong representation.

Victims of drunk driving accidents often face high medical expenses, costly repairs to their vehicles and sometimes lifelong physical and emotional trauma stemming from their collisions. It takes a dedicated team of legal professionals, such as the team at Wyly & Cook, PLLC, to represent injured individuals and to help them achieve the compensation they deserve.

The Benefits of Enlisting a Houston Car Accident Lawyer

The sooner you retain the legal counsel of Wyly & Cook, PLLC, the sooner we can begin helping you work toward a favorable outcome for your case. We try to resolve cases pre-litigation, but if your case does go to trial, you can rest assured that we will defend you in a courtroom.

Our firm works hard with each client to fully understand the logistics of the accident, gather all necessary evidence and help build a strong case for their injuries. In our experience, we feel that filing a lawsuit is sometimes the only way to recover the amount of money required to make up for substantial harms and losses. Contact Wyly & Cook, PLLC today to speak with an attorney and to schedule your free case evaluation.